Saturday, JULY 23, 2022
GENERAL ADMISSION ADVANCE ONLINE
THEATER STYLE SEATING
VIP TABLE FOR 6
VIP tables include a comfortable table up front for your party of up to six people. Your table includes a beautiful charcuterie and cheese board with a hearty selection of artisan cheese, meat, fruit, bread and crackers for six! VIP Tables seat up to six guests only. If friends purchase tickets separately, they may not add their chair to your table. Limited VIP tables available.
There is a two drink minimum per person: includes spirits, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR THE SHOW EXPERIENCE:
- Show location: Vintner’s Room – a beautiful and spacious gathering place at Vista Collina
- Theater style seating, VIP Tables available
- Doors 6:30pm / Showtime 7:30pm
- Fivetown Grocery on-property is open until 8PM and carries a variety of bountiful grab and go items
- The Meritage Food Truck has limited hours, please call ahead for hours of operation: (707) 251 – 1900
- Complimentary parking in any of the resort’s lots or on the street directly in front of the venue
- All ticket sales are final. Ticket refunds are only offered upon cancellation or reschedule by The Laugh Cellar.
- Please no video of comedy performances, still photos ok.
- Must be 21+ to attend
Not permitted at the event:
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Off-property alcoholic beverages, food or drink
JJ Barrows is comedian, author, and mixed media artist. She’s performed in comedy clubs, conferences, churches and awkward dinner parties all over America. With a refreshing story-teller style, she reveals the freedom a quippy sense of humor can reveal in all of us by giving breath to those gritty moments.
She recently released a Dry Bar Comedy Special, published her first book it’s called a spade, and wrote, produced and starred in her own comedy special filmed on location at home… thanks to COVID clearing her schedule and freeing up all her time. Her favorite career highlight was meeting Rob Lowe in a parking lot, until most recently when Dolly Parton waved to her and she momentarily forgot to keep breathing.